CONTACT OUR BROKERS
CONTACT OUR STAFF
NEWS ABOUT US
FRIEND US ON FACEBOOK
Founded in 1994 as BJ Adams and Company, we’ve believed since the beginning that real estate can and should be practiced on higher ground, and it makes us happy to work this way. We’re an unusual team here because, well, we actually are a team. We don’t compete, we support each other, celebrate the other guy’s victory, lend a hand without being asked. One of the Roaring Fork Valley’s most successful companies, with salespeople who are consistently among the area’s top performers, we’re an elite group of feisty minds and big hearts who, in 22 years, have produced more than 2,300 transactions and over $3.5 billion in sales, including some of the valley’s highest-end acquisitions.
We’re proud of our offices, in Aspen and Snowmass Village, which are distinguished by their appearance and reflect the community’s mining and ranching past. Our Aspen office is a renovated miner’s cottage from the late 1800s, while our Snowmass office is a charming 19th century farmhouse that once was the hub of a large sheep ranch. We restored the place in 1994 and have been there ever since; today, it’s the oldest building in Snowmass. Stop by either office anytime to chat about real estate or just to visit over a cup of coffee. Every Friday is homemade pie day.
What we do for clients, nobody does. Not even close. Beyond our determination to find the home you imagined, or to sell your property for the price it deserves, we provide unexpectedly tender care, service you thought was extinct, a deep knowledge of the marketplace beyond the MLS and an eye for detail rarely seen in bottom-line business these days.
Since 2015, we’ve been affiliated with one of the most admired companies in the world, Berkshire Hathaway. From technology to advertising to research and communication, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is laser-focused on ensuring the fulfillment of the brand’s vision: to be the best-recognized, most highly respected homeownership services brand in the United States and worldwide. Our affiliation with Berkshire Hathaway delivers global exposure to our listings and gives our brokers direct access to 42,000 agents in 1,200 firms, many in affluent Aspen feeder markets.
We’re thrilled to have joined forces with Berkshire Hathaway; however, our company remains independently owned and operated by BJ Adams and Michael Adams, and our values and way of doing business haven’t changed. We continue to put client service above all else and to devote enormous energy to thoroughly understanding our marketplace. While the BHHS brand gives us a bigger platform from which to operate and serve our clients, we still call the shots and remain locally focused.
Bottom line: With Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices I Aspen Snowmass Properties, you get muscle, reach and lion-hearted devotion. Non-stop and sans excuses—it’s called results.
Sales Performance Facts
• Our agents have deeper experience than most, selling 2-10 times as many listings per agent as other top offices.
• We generate more listing sales dollar volume per agent than any other office (again, typically double the top offices, and ten times the rest of the valley offices).
• Our office produces more total transactions per agent than our closest colleagues at other firms, and over twice as many as the next nine top offices. In sales volume in 12 months, in non-recession years, it has exceeded $500 million!
• Our listings typically sell 30-40% faster than the average (that's about 50-75 days faster).
• Our listings typically sell for a higher percentage of list price than the market average (96.03% vs 94.43% for the year... an average of $32,000 additional per property).
• During 2008, during one of the most disappointing real estate years on record, BJ Adams and Company (our former name) still produced the highest sales volume of any firm in the valley.